Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome!

Good Evening My Fellow Men,


Let me begin by clearly stating that my intentions here are not to demean women and further prove why the male species reign supreme ;)  Male narcissism is of no interest to me.  I am here to supply you with useful insight and a gold plated key that unlocks the brain, the heart, and the inevitable and eventual low-cut denims of the sacred and holy: female.


I won't bore you with a personal background of what qualifies me to support such information.  I will let my posts speak for themselves.  


Beware that you will read information all over the female spectrum.  This is not just to get you laid, although for many of you it will.  My overall goal is to help you further understand what women really want in a man and what they expect out of us, without necessarily compromising your ego and general stature.


Whether you are a frat star, lax douche, book worm, fly on the wall, or gentleman, you have at one point or another botched bringing home that dime piece from the bar -- or couldn't clearly and effectively confess your unspoken love to your best girl friend of 10 years.  Failure in these situations can range from such simple mistakes like bad breath or poor eye contact to some larger, deep-rooted personal issues like a little thing I like to call excessive asshole-ism.  You must take into consideration that not all women think the same.  Therefore, there isn't one algorithm to pop the lid of understanding them.


No man closes 100% of the time, but like Brian Fantana's Sex Panther cologne, 60% of the time, my advise works every time. (If you are confused by that reference, please gently remove your tampon and log off my blog)


Cheers to our growing relationship,
Doc 





No comments:

Post a Comment